1- What are cookies and what do we use them for?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer (computer, mobile phone, tablet, or another online access device) and allow us to remember your browsing preferences and recognize you on your subsequent visits.
To personalize user navigation and remember your selection of options, for example, the language or region in which you are located, and customize the functions it offers you.
To improve our services and the user experience: to know how often the website has been visited, the traffic on different pages, for example.
2- What types of cookies do we use
We currently use our own cookies and third-party cookies.
Third-party cookies are those managed by analytics service providers outside Onivia.In our case, we use the GOOGLE ANALYTICS [_ ga ] cookie to verify the visits received on our website.
3- How can you manage cookies?
You can configure your browser to reject all or some of the cookies or to notify you when web pages install or access cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable or reject cookies, certain sections of this website may not function properly or may be inaccessible to you.
If you do not consent to the processing of such information, you can modify the settings of your web browser.
Below we detail a list of links to manage Cookies in the most relevant browsers:
- Set cookies in Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es)
- Set cookies in Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy)
- Set cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
- Set cookies in Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we)
- Set cookies in Safari (Apple) (https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/)
- Set cookies in Opera (https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies)
As for mobile devices, here we leave you more information.
- For Android: Menu > More > Settings > Privacy settings.
- For Safari iOS: Set cookies in Safari (iOS) (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)
- For Blackberry: Home > Browser > Options > Privacy & Security: clear the Accept Cookies > Save
- For Windows Phone: Configure Windows Phone (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/10671/windows-phone-tips-and-tricks)
4- Update and consultation
Our website www.onivia.net may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative or regulatory requirements, or to adapt this Policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Any significant changes that affect the Cookies Policy will be communicated according to legal provisions. Also, an informative notice will be posted on the website.