A boost for challengers
Access model for local or regional operators fast, flexible and without initial capex
Main features of the service:
- Layer 3 Ethernet packet-based wholesale network service
- Traffic delivery at the neutral nodes of Equinix MD2 (Madrid), Nixval (Valencia) and bitNAP (Barcelona)
- End-users identification by DHCP
- Connection to Onivia platform through API or web portal
- Symmetrical bandwidth speeds up to 1.24 Gbps
- Multiple OLT service profiles for different bandwidth and pre-configured QoS priorities for traffic
Add the fastest possible broadband services to your product portfolio. From 100Mbps all the way up to 1.24Gbps, we’ve got Ultrafast speed tiers to meet the needs of consumers and businesses alike. We facilitate the best customer experience in the provision of the last mile.
No initial capex neither volume commitment, get full access to all the Onivia footprint in a record time.
- Point-to-point connectivity between Onivia traffic delivery neutral nodes and the most common interconnection hubs.
- On-net, direct Internet connectivity.
The installation company will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of the subscriber's FTTH network.
Last mile provision service
Service for operators who do not have their own technician teams in Onivia network areas to perform the fibre installation at the subscriber’s home.