1- Website Owner
2- Responsible for data processing
3- How we collect your information
Directly from you: We collect the information you provide us by filling out the contact form on the website or by sending us an email (eg name, surname, email, and any other information you decide to send us). From the use you make of the website: you can use our website from any device. We use tools that help us understand how you browse our website. For further information, please visit our Cookies Policy.
4- What information we collect from you and for what purposes will we use it
In general, the personal data you provide us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Contact information: We collect the information you provide us by contacting us, or by requesting information about the characteristics of the services we provide, through the form on the website or by sending an email (name, surname, email, and any other information you want to share with us: company, position, telephone); the purpose is to provide you with the requested information.
- Information of commercial interest: we collect the information you provide us to send commercial communications about the products and/or services that Onivia provides (name, surname, email); the purpose is to send you commercial communications of our products and services by phone, postal mail, and email.
In these two cases, the legal basis for processing your data is your consent.
- Electronic Data: IP address, type, and identification of the device, type, and language of the browser, domain through which you access the website, browsing data, activity on the website. These data will be processed to guarantee the security of our website and information. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and avoiding damage to Onivia’s Systems and the information of its users, as well as unauthorized access and improper use thereof.
- Information about how you browse our website: the information collected is used to measure the activity of the website, to know how you interact with the website, in order to introduce improvements to the service (eg information about the browser you are using and your IP address). Please see our Cookies Policy for more information. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is your consent.
5- How to revoke a consent
6- How long do we store the information
Onivia will store your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or as long as you do not exercise your right to withdraw or revoke your consent, in addition to the periods established in the law for files and documentation.
7- With whom can we share information?
8- Rights as a user
You have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data:
- Right to be informed, access, rectification, erasure, restrict processing, data portability and object. You also have.
- Right to revoke consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities (for example, in order to send you commercial information), you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority: right to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose details can be consulted at http://www.aepd.es
You may exercise your rights by sending notice to email@example.com, along with a copy of your national identification document or documents that prove your identity, specifying your address for communication purposes and providing us with the details required to process your request.
9- Links or third party websites
When significant changes occur, the user will be informed according to the requirements stipulated by law and by means of an informative notice on the website.